Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.114 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,457 (5,052 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$20 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$39 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$860 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Riga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)