Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 169%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,109 (€480) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 28,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)