Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.719 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,263 (€479) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 80,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)