Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.832 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,657 (元2,610) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,700 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)