Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.517 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 49% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨24,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨12,242 (4,863₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)