Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.532 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,883 (7,064₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)