Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.561 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 37% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,436 (9,543₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)