Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.607 INR / QAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 64% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,699 (1,744 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)