Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.679 INR / QAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 67% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,138 (2,836 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)