Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,652 (4,682₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)