Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.563 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨75,426 (29,430₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)