Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.607 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 29% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨116,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨82,322 (31,577₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)