Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.462 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 33% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,017 (7,319₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 92,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Riga costs €14,916 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Vadodara costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (about 1 hour ago)