Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.418 INR / UAH
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 38% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,537 (4,771₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)