Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.071 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,869 (823TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (23 minutes ago)