Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.697 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,765 (790TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)