Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.485 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨18,665 (1,132TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (28 minutes ago)