Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.942 INR / TRY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,905 (663TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Innsbruck costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 1 hour ago)