Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.494 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,847 (R$ 1,749) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)