Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.639 INR / EGP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 41% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨15,625 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,235 (E£ 2,538) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (25 minutes ago)