Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,879 (Taka 31,145) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)