Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.267 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 45% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,243 ($601) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minsk costs 2,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)