Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.599 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 30% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,738 ($593) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)