Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,176 ($572) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)