Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.090 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,708 ($635) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)