Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.429 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 41% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,563 ($268) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)