Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,808 (€503) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Płock costs 4.58 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)