Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.794 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,509 (€595) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (33 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (37 minutes ago)