Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,216 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.823 INR / BDT
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 9% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨73,080 (Taka 88,834) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hanoi costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chengdu costs 元1,200 (about 3 hours ago)