Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.619 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,898 (₨56,394) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $534 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,800TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 152,475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.10 (about 2 hours ago)