Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,681 (₨11,390) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,200 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)