Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00493 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨105,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨96,308 (Rp 19,552,221) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)