Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00485 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,242 (Rp 5,002,930) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bangkok costs 7,500 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (30 minutes ago)