Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00503 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨99,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨92,574 (Rp 18,410,088) in Denpasar, Bali.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,398 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 600KM (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩15,000 (about 2 hours ago)