Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 321 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00480 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,417 (Rp 4,673,344) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (29 minutes ago)