Cost of living comparison between Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00506 INR / IDR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 15% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,966 (Rp 3,152,677) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)