Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24620 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨44,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨38,555 (156,597 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)