Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24900 INR / HUF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨25,027 (100,507 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)