Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.718 INR / CNY
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 143% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,913 (元3,901) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)