Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.267 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨22,495 (Php17,755) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)