Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,024 (€513) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)