Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,577 (€392) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨25,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)