Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 564 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02918 INR / TZS
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,445 (1,111,752 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)