Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.843 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 35% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,404 (﷼ 2,264) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)