Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.200 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨290,655 (﷼ 15,138) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨213,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)