Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.140 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 20% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,418 (﷼ 1,236) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)