Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.270 INR / SAR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨278,035 (﷼ 15,218) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨213,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)