Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12904 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 34% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,162 (133,001 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (37 minutes ago)