Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14027 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 31% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨79,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨54,616 (389,362 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 400,000 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$510 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)