Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12545 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 49% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,348 (122,338 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)