Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12600 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 38% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,875 (141,859 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)