Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12438 INR / XOF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 50% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,881 (360,838 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)