Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06371 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 34% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨224,506 (₩3,523,645) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨168,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)