Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05936 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,237 (₩627,349) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stockholm costs 237,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)