Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06193 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,145 (₩632,067) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)