Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05773 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 22% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,226 (₩263,746) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $864 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 12,400 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tacoma, Washington costs $125 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nazareth costs 90 ₪ (35 minutes ago)