Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05738 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,863 (₩555,318) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)