Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06479 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨210,857 (₩3,254,489) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨158,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)