Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05794 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,952 (₩240,804) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)