Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05829 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,695 (₩252,104) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)