Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05868 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,769 (₩251,680) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,800 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)