Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05949 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,796 (₩618,551) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lahore costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,010 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)