Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 233%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06465 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨250,774 (₩3,879,118) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨200,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Columbus, Ohio costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2,150 (about 2 hours ago)