Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05773 INR / KRW
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,755 (₩376,834) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)