Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨15,739 (5,509,486 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)