Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 INR / VND
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨77,655 (25,066,582 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)