Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.703 INR / PLN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨102,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨93,960 (4,769 zł) in Częstochowa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (39 minutes ago)