Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.192 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨14,160 (S/. 701) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)