Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.107 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 26% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,397 (S/. 1,064) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)