Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.951 INR / PEN
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨84,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨70,372 (S/. 3,206) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €161 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)