Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,640 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.340 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,345 (R$ 1,327) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)