Cost of living comparison between Curicó, Chile and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10049 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,943 (CH$228,315) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)