Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09779 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,545 (CH$230,551) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)