Cost of living comparison between Cuiabá, Brazil and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.468 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,700 (R$ 592) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 195 (41 minutes ago)