Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.785 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is about the same as in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨156,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨154,911 ($2,158) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 239 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,101 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 64 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bangalore costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)