Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.797 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨26,650 ($411) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)