Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,829 ($174) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)