Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.294 INR / USD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨25,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨21,597 ($336) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 60 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bacău costs 15 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Paris costs €1,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)