Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02379 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,301 (COL$1,021,406) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)