Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02159 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨19,674 (COL$911,201) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)