Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02311 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨80,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨63,092 (COL$2,729,567) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$28,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Laguna Niguel, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)