Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02218 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨9,320 (COL$420,185) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (27 minutes ago)