Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02276 INR / COP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨77,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨60,764 (COL$2,669,367) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 70 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)