Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.755 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 17% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨27,356 (L 9,930) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 10 ﷼ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (42 minutes ago)