Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.820 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 11% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨26,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨23,244 (L 8,242) in Coxen Hole.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)