Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 INR / PHP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨11,652 (Php8,546) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)