Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Agartala, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.701 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,336 (Bs 3,482) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)