Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Agartala, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.472 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 52% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,941 (Bs 2,926) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)