Cost of living comparison between Cork, Ireland and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.885 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨26,054 (€357) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 455 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 2 hours ago)