Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.085 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,498 (€416) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 250 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £430 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,615 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tekirdağ costs 1,170TL (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cairo costs E£ 20 (about 1 hour ago)