Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09993 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,743 (CH$247,609) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $152 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $75 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $100,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (about 1 hour ago)