Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10885 INR / CLP
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨252,965 (CH$2,323,909) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨212,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (18 minutes ago)