Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,354 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.486 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,625 (kr3,017) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)