Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Agartala, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.804 INR / DKK
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,048 (kr3,065) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)