Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,180 (R$ 1,126) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (36 minutes ago)