Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / DZD
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨53,912 (87,618 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (37 minutes ago)