Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.495 INR / RON
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 22% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨24,970 (1,514 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)