Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00774 INR / GNF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨793,353 (102,548,113 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨719,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Oslo costs kr 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tokyo costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)