Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00722 INR / GNF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,422 (4,350,175 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)