Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00710 INR / GNF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,976 (4,786,657 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (31 minutes ago)