Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00732 INR / GNF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,631 (3,229,092 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (19 minutes ago)