Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00700 INR / GNF
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,065 (2,152,698 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (37 minutes ago)