Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.199 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 39% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,047 (€473) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨26,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $681 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ujjain costs ₨2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)