Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 8% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,571 (€479) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)