Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.778 INR / HNL
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 7% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,148 (L 11,212) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)