Cost of living in Colón, Panama vs Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.287 INR / PAB
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colón (Panama) is 36% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨471,676 (6,617 B/.) in Colón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨348,000 in Agartala.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨203,300 (about 2 hours ago)