Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Agartala (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨162,918 (€2,033) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨150,000 in Agartala.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Daegu costs ₩2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)