Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Agartala, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.337 INR / EUR
Do you live in Agartala? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Agartala (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Agartala you would need to make just about ₨17,801 (€257) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (44 minutes ago)